Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yes, apparently!

Well, tomorrow is my birthday and I got the greatest gift imagineable today.  Test results are in and my lymph nodes are clear!  The cancer has not spread beyond the site of the tumor.  Now here's a question to ponder: since the tumor is gone, and there is no sign of it having spread, can I now say that I am now cancerless?  To paraphrase Ms. O'Hara, I'll think about that one tomorrow.  In any event, the answer to yesterday's question of whether no news could be good news is an absolute YES -- at least in this specific instance.  Yipee!!!  

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations! Yay!

Kayri Havens said...

such fantastic birthday news! hope you celebrate appropriately! lots of love, kay

Anonymous said...

Barb....

My heart is doing cartwheel flips for you! Peace of mind and body - wonderful birthday news.

Very happy news.

Katie