Monday, September 20, 2010

Is No News Good News?

It’s been a week since my surgery and I am healing.  I’m less sore than I was, and I don’t look quite so battered and bruised.  I’ve gone from black and blue to purple and yellow, so that’s progress!  I must admit I am growing weary of sleeping on my back, but suspect I can manage it a little while longer.    

In other news ... I don't have much news to speak of.  I haven’t yet had results from the sentinel node biopsy, and am still awaiting word on whether the tumor was hormone sensitive – all keys to what additional treatments will be recommended for me. I should have those results in the next day or two.  I have a post-op visit scheduled with my surgeon for next Monday, so I trust I will know a good deal more by the time that’s over.  I did go back to work today and made it a full five hours, which I guess is news of a sort.  Stay tuned, and I hope to be back with more news in the next day or so.

No comments: